Vintage Floral Nail Art Feat. Pueen Cosmetics Studs

Sunday, June 9, 2013
 Today I have some vintage floral nail art for you!  This nails were so fun to do.  Vintage floral is one of my favorite nail looks ever.  No doubt about it that you will be seeing some more manis like this one! 
So for my base color I used OPI- Don't Pretzel My Buttons.  For the flowers I used all acrylic paint.  The studs are from Pueen Cosmetics and can be bought here.  They are 3mm metal studs.  All I did to apply them was put a clear coat over top of my base color and place them on my nail pressing down firmly.  You could also apply them by using nail glue (they will stay on much longer).  It was about 3 days till one of the studs came off which is excellent since usually studs just fly right off.  Stay tuned for my review of Pueen Cosmetics stamping plates!
Thanks for reading!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment