♥ OPI Ink ♥

Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Hi everyone!  Today I have a beautiful OPI polish to show you!  This polish is from the 2007 OPI Nights Bright Collection.  I've really been enjoying dark colors on my nails lately, which is different for me since i'm usually sporting a bright color or pastel.  This dark color won my heart over thought!


OPI Ink is a dark, vampy mix of blue and purple fine hexes with gorgeous pink shimmers all in a dark plum base.  This is absolutely mesmerizing in the sunlight.  I had a hard time capturing the pink shimmer but in real life it's a lot more visible.  In the picture below you can see the pink shimmer peeking through the bottle in the bottom left. I applied 2 coats with top coat.




In my option, you need to have this color!  You also need to see it's beauty in real-life. Thanks for reading and enjoy your day xox!






0 comments:

Post a Comment