♥ Pink & Subtle Glitter ♥

Saturday, July 13, 2013
Today on my nails i'm wearing a simple girly manicure!  It's so pretty I can't stop looking at my nails.  


I started off with 2 coats of OPI "Got A Date To-Knight".  After that I topped it off with one coat of OPI "Pirouette My Whistle".  Then I added two Swarovski rhinestones. I was going to top it off again with another coat of "Got A Date To-Knight" to create a jelly sandwich but since Pirouette My Whistle is a sheer glitter I thought it looked great with out it being jellied. 



Bottle Shots!


My birthday is in a couple days and I got an early birthday present yesterday so I thought i'd share it :) 

 It's a new Pandora bracelet and charm!  I'm obsessed with Paris and the Eiffel Tower so I love it so much.




   So that's it for today! Thanks for reading and enjoy your Saturday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment