Mainstream Lacquer- Mean Girls Collection

Sunday, June 9, 2013
 Hey everyone!  For today's blog post I have a fairly new indie brand company to show you!  They just came out with their 1st collection.  And it's a Mean Girls collection!  How cute!! One of my favorite movies.  If you have never seen it, well I feel bad for you but that's besides the point.  The polishes in this collection are amazing! 
All the polishes in this collection are all glitter toppers jam packed with tons of glitttttter! My favorite.  You can purchase Mainstream Lacquer HERE  Now lets get into it! 
 
I'm A Mouse, Duh. - A clear based polish filled with matte grey and matte pink hexes, and matte light pink dots.  This is NOT silver glitter, it is matte grey glitter!  So unique.  I applied 1 coat over top of Nails Inc.- The Thames and top coat.  Formula was perfect!

 
The Rules of Feminism- A clear base with different shapes and sizes of holo purple and holo pink glitters.  I applied 1 coat over top of China Glaze- Pool Party and top coat.  I picked the wrong base color to pair this polish with! The brightness makes it hard to see the glitter but it sparkles like crazy!  Formula was again perfect.



Beware of the Plastics- A clear base with different shaped white glitter including stars, hexes, and squares, matte pink and matte plum hexes, and holo purple micro glitter.  I applied 1 coat over top of Butter London- Molly Coddled and top coat.  Formula was again perfect. Big surprise lol.

You Can't Sit With Us- A clear base with matte watermelon, peach, yellow and white glitter.  I applied 1 coat over top of Essie- Tart Deco.  Formula was perfect!
 
Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment