♥ Tropical Ocean Inspired Nail Art ♥

Sunday, June 16, 2013

 Hi everyone! I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!  I'm sorry I've been slacking on Ciaté Sunday for 2 weeks in a row! I've been having some camera troubles.  Hopefully for my birthday next month I will finallllly get that Canon Rebel I've been wanting.  But for now I have to work with what I have. 
 
So last night I did some late night nail art since schools finally out!  I couldn't wait to post it!  I was inspired by the Bahamas ocean.  I've always wanted to visit the Bahamas to see their crystal clear waters.  I started off with a base coat of China Glaze- Too Yacht To Handel and sponged on Nails Inc.- Baker Street.  I topped it off with one coat of OPI- Last Friday Night.  I've had LFN for a couple months and this is the first time using it.  I wished I would have used it sooner cause its gorgeous!  It sparkles like crazy in the sunlight!
 
 
 




Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment