♥ Ciaté Caviar Manicure ♥

Monday, August 12, 2013
Hi everyone! Today's post is on the Ciaté Caviar Manicure Set featuring the colors "Hoopla" and caviar pearls "Tutti Frutti".  Such cute colors! 

I first started with 3 coats of "Hoopla", a creamy, peachy pink.  I then added top coat on my ring finger and poured on the caviar beads in "Tutti Frutti" all over my nail.  I love this look!
 Now, caviar manicures dont last long. Mine never last more than 24 hours! Usually the beads fall off the tip and sides of the nail withing hours.  The only thing you can do to make them stay is put top coat over them but I would recommend that because it will make the colors of the beads run and you will probably get a lot of bubbles!  That being said, I would only really recommend these manicures for day events!
 The beads really make your nails pop and I love the look of it! What do you think? Do you like this trend?

Here's a picture of the base color by itself.
 

Close up of the caviar beads!


Thanks for reading!

1 comments:

Squeaky Nails said...

Love this colour combo :)

Post a Comment