♥ Laquerlicious July 4th, 1776 Collection ♥

Monday, June 17, 2013
Today I have 2 polishes from the July 4th, 1776 Collection to share with you!  First off, let me start by saying how much I love these polishes! The formulas were amazing and they are absolutely gorgeous!
Both of these polishes are available on the Laquerlicious Etsy Shop!
 
America's Birthday is a rich shimmery denim blue with red, blue, and silver micro glitter.  A few silver hologram micro bars and a few silver medium hex glitter are scattered throughout.  Like I said, the formula of this was perfection!  2 coats covered most VNL (visible nail line) but I did a 3rd coat just incase and then applied 1 coat of top coat.
America's Birthday - sunlight

America's Birthday - shade
 
Fireworks & Freedom is a glitter bomb in a clear, slightly tinted red/pink base packed with different sizes and shapes of red, blue and silver glitters.  And all of them are holographic! I layered 1 coat of F&F over top of white and applied 1 coat of topcoat.  I had no trouble with applying this, the glitter didn't stick together and it applied evenly on my nail!
 
Fireworks & Freedom - sunlight

Fireworks & Freedom - shade


Thanks for reading!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment