♥ NYC Haul ♥

Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Hi everyone! I haven't blogged in a couple days and that's because I've been in New York City!  This post is going to be everything I bought there! (well, everything beauty related) If you have any questions or comments, you can comment below and I will get back to you! 

So the first thing I bought was Lush's Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter. I've wanted this for soooo long and i'm so happy I finally have it! It smells absolutely amazing, if you like lemon scents!  I've been putting this on my cuticles every night since I got it.  You can also use this on your elbows, heels and whatever else is dry!  I love how versatile it is.  



Next is my purchase from MAC! I was going to get some nail lacquers from them but they had no colors I was interested in so instead I got a lipstick!  I wanted a bright pink color and the one i found was perfect.  I got Saint Germain and its gorgeous! It is very pigmented and smooth. It stays on for a while too!




I picked up one polish from Victoria's Secret in the color Pink About It.  It's a gorgeous bright pink that matches my lipstick color!  I can't wait to swatch it!



I got two things from Sephora! First is this cream eye shadow from Benefit in the shade Bikini-Tini. It's a shimmery nude color. 


Next is the Ciaté Corrupted Neon Manicure Set! It comes with a color neon creme polish, neon nail glitter, and a black light top coat.






I got 3 polishes from American Apparel, in the shades Neon Orange, L'Esprit, Galaxy!





I also picked up this cute hair bow :)

And lastly, my Lime Crime polishes! I actually didn't purchase these in New York, I got them in the mail the day I got back, but I thought I'd include them anyway.  I got Lime Crime's Lavendairy and Once In A Blue Mousse. So pretty!



So that's all for this post!  Did you guys enjoy this and would you want me to do more post like this? Tell me what you think! Thanks for reading!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you get the ciate set?

Post a Comment