♥ Femme Fatale Lacquer Swatches and Reviews ♥

Thursday, July 4, 2013
Hi everyone! Today I have some swatches and reviews of Femme Fatale Lacquer.  These polishes are so pretty and I love them! At the end of this post I added some bottle shots of the polishes.  Also, I tried out a new hand pose!  Tell me what you think!  You can purchase Femme Fatale Lacquer here!

First up is '80s Skull Party.  A clear base with blue bars, green squares, small black hexes and micro neon pink hexes!  Formula was great and i had no problems applying.  I applied 1 coat over top of Lime Crime Parfait Day. 



On My Neon! is a clear base with neon pink sqaures, blue hexes, and micro yellow hexes.  In my swatch the yellow hexes are hard to see because of the lighting but they are there!  The formula was just like '80s Skull Party, amazing!  I applied 1 coat over top of China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle. 



Strawberry Shake 'Em has a bubble gum pink crelly base with different shapes and sizes of bright pink, light pink and yellow glitters.  I applied 3 coats for my swatch below.  You can still see my nail line a little bit but its nothing too serious!  



Berry Go 'Round has a cranberry jelly base with a bunch of cirlce glitters and hexes in different colors but manly shades of pink and blue!  But there is also some gold in there too!  The polishes is so beautiful and easy to apply.  I applied 4 coats!


Here are the bottle shots I promised you!






Thanks so much for reading! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment