♥ Nail Kandy Swatches and Reviews ♥

Friday, July 5, 2013
Today I have 3 beautiful indies to show you from the company Nail Kandy!  You can purchase these polishes and more here.  I love the bottles of these polishes! So cute.

When You Wish Upon A Starfish has a sheer blue jelly base with holo hexes, stars and large sheer silver hexes in it.  I applied 2 dabbed coats over top of Deborah Lippmann 'On The Beach'.  You have to fish a little bit for the larger hexes and stars but not too much.



Froot Loops has a off white creme base with tiny neon glitters!  I love this one! It was a breeze to apply.  I applied 2 coats for full opacity.



Crushed Jewels has a clear base with micro hexes in the colors teal, purple, blue, holo silver, silver and green! You can build up to full coverage with 3-4 coats but I decided to use it as a topper.  I put it over OPI Eurso Euro.  Formula was very easy to work with.


And now of course, some bottle shots! 






Thanks so much for reading! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment