♥ KBShimmer 'Lottie Dottie' & 'Where My Peeps At' ♥

Saturday, July 6, 2013
Happy Saturday! I have 2 KBShimmer polishes to show you today! They are from the Spring 2013 Collection! I got them for Easter and i'm just now getting to try them!  I absolutely love KBShimmer's, their one of my favorite indie brands.  You can purchase both of these polishes here

So I don't have to be repetitive, I applied 3 coats and top coat for both polishes.

Lottie Dottie has a white crelly base with blue and fuchsia circles, and micro bars and hexes! Formula was amazing and i had no problem with the glitters. I didn't even have to dab!


Where My Peeps At has a yellow crelly base with fuchsia, red, green, blue, yellow, and pink circles, and micro hexes in those colors also.  Formula was exactly like Lottie Dottie.  This polish was inspired by Peeps the candy and it makes me want to eat my nails!


Bottle Shots!






 Thanks for reading! xox


0 comments:

Post a Comment